First United Methodist Church        Coleman, Texas             
 

Our Mission
   "Increasing faith,
       Confirming Hope,
           Perfecting Love"

Loading
Our church has been located at the corner of Neches and West Liveoak Streets for 135 years, worshiping through the years in three different structures.  Our current Sanctuary was built in the late 1950's with the first worship service in the new sanctuary being held of April 19, 1959.  The remaining buildings were completed and the Service of Consecration was held December 4, 1960.  On the night of September 2, 1998, the education wing, fellowship hall, choir room, and church offices were destroyed by fire.  The fire burned up to the sanctuary as well as the chapel.  In 2000 a Re-Building Committee was formed and the new education wing and fellowship hall were completed and consecrated on March 11, 2001.
Church Staff

Wayne Lewis, Pastor 
Jesse Lotspeich, Choir Director
Terrilyn Taylor, Accompanist
Victoria Garcia, Youth Director
Ashley Cogdill, Nursery Attendant
Paulette Connelly, Secretary
Terrilyn Taylor, Treasurer
Diana Fritsch, Preschool Director



           

Follow Us On:
Get Directions To:
500 West Liveoak
Coleman Texas 76834
USA